So apparently this company is good at taking your money but not good at shipping your items.I have been waiting over 60 days for my phone case and contacting customer service only aggravates the situation, they said that because I didn't shell out for tracking number, that's the way it is.

Wtf, if you are going to be a third party seller and ordering your stuff from china, at least try to ship it in a timely matter. Even retailers in china have faster shipping and they are not in North America. Trust me on this one, if anyone asks, I'll tell them to wrapped their phone with a piece of paper to protect it instead of ordering from these crooks because you are going to get anything. In this day of age where online shopping is out pacing brick and mortar shops, I can't believe an online retailer will act the way these robbers do at miniinthebox.

I will make it my personal mission to put a negative review in for miniinthebox at every opportunity I get.I hope this review helps those to make up their mind and not purchase anything from these *** artist.

Review about: Miniinthebox Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Miniinthebox?

Comments

Sunderland, Massachusetts, United States #1347399

I realized that I had ordered the wrong item and within mins asked for them to cancel the order and credit my visa.I have sent 4 emails and they just keep sending me emails saying the order has processed and is being shipped.

No phone number to reach anyone but they brag about their swift customer service.I am very Unhappy with this comapny!

Port Huron, Michigan, United States #1341640

I had a very negative experience.This site is likely a scam..

Money taken, product never received after 2.5 months.

Never ever again !I will make sure these guys get as many negative reviews as possible .