I ordered some stuff in the beginning of Jan and now it's going on the second week of Feb.Like these people say, there's no way to contact them.

I am reporting them to Paypal and let them deal with it. Hope can a false company keep advertising? I will not be ordering from overseas, ASIA anymore, always problems.

I have ordered stuff way after these people and have received it already.You want 80 words, well I think someone should do something about these crooks.

This reviewer shared experience about "didn't receive items" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $35. The author is overall dissatisfied with Miniinthebox. The most disappointing about iphone case from Miniinthebox was all below , but reviewer liked not one single thing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Miniinthebox.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Miniinthebox to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Miniinthebox?

Comments