Earlier this year I ordered their 3-in-1 Design Nationality Pattern Protective Hard Case for iPod touch 6 Assorted Color in PINK (very important to know) When I received it, they sent me the PURPLE case.I wrote to Customer Service, they said they would take care of it.

Well, the case came July 19th, and what do you know - PURPLE CASE AGAIN. I wrote back and I'm still waiting on them to fix the issue. It seems they just send automated replies and don't actually acknowledge the problem. I'm beyond annoyed, as it seems they don't care.

Frustrating to say the least.ugh lol

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Miniinthebox and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Miniinthebox to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Miniinthebox and miniinthebox shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Miniinthebox?

Comments

LightInTheBox
#1193562

Dear Customer

will you please provide us your order number so we may check it for you? Or, you may log in your account and submit a ticket to contact our customer service dept. Here is how you can contact customer service: http://www.miniinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1169/a2118.html