2.5

I've been waiting over a month and a half for a package.They tell me they can't provide tracking because it was free.

They don't provide phone numbers, email you back with computer generated responses, and have ZERO information. This is the most infuriating company I've ever dealt with. You're better off going to a hong kong based site. It's better and faster.

I've sent several emails to them and they send me back the same thing. I keep requesting a refund and no one will get back to me. It's so ridiculous all this headache over dog clothes.

It's seriously not worth it.Don't do it!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dog clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Miniinthebox needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dog clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Miniinthebox.

Had an Experience with Miniinthebox?

Comments

Miniinthebox - They have taken my money and sent me junk Miniinthebox "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Miniinthebox.com sold me broken keyboard and they don't take back Miniinthebox "i bought a bluetooth keyboard for my ipad 2 on www.miniinthebox.com (my order number is 1401200709471112) everything was fine until i try to use the keyboard. the bluetooth connection did not..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more