1.4

I ordered many items in one delivery from here. I paid the premium (most expensive) delivery cost for the quick (3-5 day delivery) the package arrived a week late.

I also paid the premium insurance cost to insure against being charged additional customs costs, which equated to 10% of my original order. On (late) arrival the package arrived via UPS & I was charged additional customs charges - over £35 of charges (over $50!!) 30% of the cost of the products (which MiniInTheBox said I would not have to pay & I paid for this assurance). Then I opened the package to find 2x products not working and 2x products missing. So I initially paid a reasonable price for the product, however I was then charged an additional 7% for premium delivery (that arrived a week late), 10% of the cost worth of faulty products & 25% of the cost was missing products, additional 10% for insurance against extra charges and an additional 35% cost for customs charges that I should not have had to pay.

The products came from Hong Kong (which I did not know) so you get charged massive additional amounts in outside EU charges.

There is no customer service email address or number on their site or any way to claim back these charges they said I would not have to pay. It is not worth what seems like a good price initially to have all the extra charges etc, faulty products, late parcel and missing items

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not being able to contact customer service when i had problems and whole experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "late delivery, duty costs, insurance paid, missing products" of ups premium delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Miniinthebox needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups premium delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Miniinthebox.

Comments

LightInTheBox

Dear Customer

will you please provide us your order number so we may check it for you? Or, you may log in your account and submit a ticket to contact our customer service dept. Here is how you can contact customer service: http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html